Monday 30 November 2009

Hey look at this mancat! Bacon unfazed by castration

Well, V-E-T made me yowl all the way there in the car, Pa said I was trembling when they took my hearbeat. I am not agressive, just bouncy and confident, but this knocked me sideways. Caged for a while I was crying, wondering where I was, lots of calls from other cats, next thing I was being shaved on my arm, and I was asleep.

I woke up, a bit sore "down there" - Pa collected me and I yowled all the way home (2 streets)

As soon as I got home, Sandwich was about - YAY - time to chase!! Pa also treated me to a play session where he worre gloves and I bit them good and proper.

Ma came home, and fussed me, I had tinned tuna, and lots of love, but I really wasn't in the mood, I wanted to play play play! Where's that other cat? I'll get her I will.

Ma went shopping today at the PDSA and bought a water fountain. I loved it, Ma plugged it in and showed me it, I had tones of fun pawing the water stream, I am fascinated. I really don't drink water, I am special and I have goat's milk which is lactose free. Sarnie drinks water but she looked at it as if it was an alien construction.

Here's a photo of me getting my paws wet

2 comments:

  1. Awwww soggy bacon sandwich-nothing finer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not his paws he should be licking lol

    ReplyDelete

Mew

 
Custom Search