Thursday 10 December 2009

Christmas kitten!!



Well, she had to do it, didn't she?

Ma went into Wilkos and bought some cheap tinsel and a Santa kitty costume from the RSPCA charity shop. Of course, it's not my style at all, and although I tolerated the silly cape, I pont blank refused to wear the ridiculous Santa hat. I have standards, and no matter how many tuna treats I was offered, I did my kitty-reverse-gear to rid myself of the daft appendage.

Nevertheless I was coerced into having my photo taken, still licking my lips from the overflowing amount of treats (bribery) and I heard a rumour that I now feature on Ma's personalised photo upload Christmas card box set.

Deep joy.

Anyway, even though Ma was away for Christmas she has a lovely kind friend called Kay who fed me and Sarnie over Christmas and we even had tinned salmon on Christmas day!!


Much love and bunny kicks!
A fully recovered and neutered
Bacon X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mew

 
Custom Search