Monday 4 January 2010

Happy New Year from Bacon the kitten

Hello and I hope you had a lovely time bringing in the new year 2010, as you can see I'm totally relaxed about the whole thing, on new year's day I got lots of treats including grated cheese from pizza, fresh salmon and even tuna mixed in with my kitty food.



Ma caught me sitting square on the bathroom scales yesterday, just before she weighed herself and sobbed at the weight she had put on over Christmas. I must be the same as now I'm 10lb in weight, about 4kg, and still not letting Sarnie have any peace, even though we now sleep on Ma's bed at the same time, and feed next to each other, she still won't play!! She keeps swearing and hissing and boxing me and all I want to do is play chase. Not fair.

In all the shopping that was done at Christmas I found my new favourite - brown paper bags!! They are brilliant! I have a collection of 3 so far, a Bench bag a Primark bag and of course a potato sack!! I jump in and out for ages, this pleases Ma as that means she don;t have to play with me when she comes in from work. In goes a ping pong ball and that's me set for 20 minutes at least, bashing about in the bag and chasing shadows..

Happy new year to you all, lots of love and kitten bites..
Bacon X



1 comment:

  1. Happy Meewwww Year Bacon Lots of Love Janinexxx

    ReplyDelete

Mew

 
Custom Search