Monday 23 November 2009

Neutralise!

Ma keeps saying the V-E-T word this week, and that's OK, every time I go visit the V-E-T there's always a can of tuna at the end of the visit.

I miowl all the way there in the car, and miowl all the way back, but that's only because Ma plays Radio One in the car.

I am going to get neutered in Friday, I hear keywords such as "spraying" "unwanted kittens" and "straying from the house". I dunno. Everything excites me at the moment, I am fighting with Sandwich more, and my teeth draw blood in times of play with toes, feet and hands. The cries of Ma an Pa excite me to a different level, my shoulders have filled out and I am developing muscles.

My healthy appetite has made me fill out, I am a sleek and handsome young mancat, but my cute kitten face and demeanour still plays like a kitten with toys and toes under the duvet. I have a particular fascination for shoelaces and have recently been playing a game with Ma, where she throws a soft red ball up the stairs, I carry it in my jaws, down the steps and drop it at her feet (apparantly like a Dog, whatever that is) I love it when Ma takes the red ball and throws it back up the stairs, so I can carry it back down again for another throw.

In the mornings I like to cry to Ma in a baby miaow, again and again, I am crying for attention. I cry so loud Ma shouts at me to shut up, I bet I wake her up, because I jump on the bed, delerious another day has begun for my loves, and strokes, and attention. The cry works every time, Ma can't resist it (ha ha ha I have her right where I want her)

Pa came home today, cold, with gloves on, he scratched my ears until I went beserk, killing the glove thing, but it didn't hurt him so he didn't stop for ages. Then he left the glove things on the stairs and when he had gone, I killed them both. Proper kitty backfoot bunny scratches, the works. I don't know why he didn't shout in pain.

Anyway, Ma came in from work, she catches the train to and from work, she took her boots off and they were warm and smelled warm, and the laces were great!!

Ma says I won't be able to blog for a week while I recover (from what?) so here's a photo of me and Ma's boots. Notice I pose for the camera every time now. I know what the flash means ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mew

 
Custom Search