Saturday 12 September 2009

Bacon Kitten - 1st week in a new home


Well, my new Ma bought me home in a cardboard box and a blanket.


I was maowing all the way in the car, I was one of 9 kittens, we all looked the same, why did she pick me? Where are all my brothers and sisters and friends and Real Mom?


I had a crowded existence in a disused caravan in a field on a farm in Somerset.


Now what is happening?


I am put in a spare bedroom with my box and blanket, toys, food and kitty milk. I hear a cat enter the room whom I don't know. She smells my scent and hisses loudly and exits. I feel alone.


My new Ma gets into the spare bed and spends the first night with me, I am confused, yet excited about my new surroundings, I play until 3am then drop off to sleep in a corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mew

 
Custom Search