Friday 18 September 2009

Kitten to sleek young cat


Oooh look at me .. so fat and so sleek

My Ma says I am too risky picking fights with all the bigger cats on the street, now I can get out the catflap every day whilst she's at work, I can play, play, play

Sandwich still isn't sure about me, she has somehow figured out that I'm not scarey as I was, and that when I jump on her tail I don't use my claws, I'm, a kitten with all-pounce-and-no-trousers. I just want to play.

I can't wait for the day when we rough and tumble and play proper. I'm sure it won't be long.

Anyway, in the meantime I'll have a snooze, and dream of the things that I can present to Ma. So far I have bought in a wooden peg, and the day after (randomly) an empty snail shell in a sweetie wrapper. I know she loves that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mew

 
Custom Search