Saturday 12 September 2009

Kitten's first week at new home


Bacon here again. I have learned my name by repetition from Ma. Bacon. Bacon. Bacon.


Ma goes to work, but in the morning she comes up into my room and fills my kitty milk. I am not too sure about solid food, so I drink more than I eat. Lapping milk was difficult, at first I pawed it with my kitten paw, then sniffed, then licked a little. I got used to it within a short while.


Ma would come home at lunch, to put on the small TV for background noise, and to play. We would interact with newspaper shreds and balls of paper. The toys that Ma bought were uninteresting to me. I loved an empty cardboard box with shredded newspaper strips. Reminded me of chasing ickle things in my caravan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mew

 
Custom Search