Sunday 13 September 2009

Vets again - I can go outside!


There is a photo of Sandwich today.


I had to go to the vets for a second time because my injections to let me go outside had to be in two stages. I miaowed all the way there and all the way back in the car, but was a Good Boy in the vets and didn't make a sound when I had another injection.





I was weighed again and in two weeks I had increased from 2.1 kilos to 2.6, I am very healthy with no fleas and a silky back coat which shines in the sun.





Ma should have waited a couple of days before teaching me to use the catflap, but behind her back I jumped out, following Sandwich into the back yard. Easy! I chased her around the drive, she's still very grumpy and growls and spits at me even just by looking at me. I don't care, I chirrup asking her to play again and again, and all she does is run away swearing with cat words.


Well look at me, I can play all by myself just fine. The wind is swirling dried leaves around the yard, and I have a ball of a time chasing them and killing them with my little paws. I stay outside in the sun for half an hour before Ma calls me in for dinner and kitty milk.





I'm growing up very fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mew

 
Custom Search